Old Navy...two words that Dan is afraid of. I forced him into coming with me to get Stella a few new things for summer. A few turned into a new wardrobe!! The clothes are just too cute to resist. These pictures are of our darling looking so precious in her new duds.


3 comments:
She looks so old in the first picture! They grow so fast, hope you had a great easter!
Hi Shawni! Your blog is darling, Stella is just beautiful.
I was wondering how you get the video on? is it complicated (I am new at this, pretty much incompetent) Do you use your video camera or your digital camera? just wondering, it's so fun to see her in action!
Great to see you guys are doing well,
Sarah
I LOVE old navy too. Most of Liv's clothes come from there. It's good they are cheap too 'cause then you can buy more stuff.
Post a Comment