Thursday, July 05, 2007

Families Can Be Together Forever...

These are our first family photos since Stella was born. As I went through them I was thinking how grateful I am that Dan and Stella are mine forever. What could be better than that!






10 comments:

Melanie said...

K, I la-la-LOVE that second to last one. Her expression is priceless!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

Such cute pictures!! Nice to have a new update!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

We do not go through Vegas to get to AZ but only to UT, so if we end up heading that way I promise I will let you know! Any chance you are going to Utah at Christmas? We are planning to and it would be awesome if you were there and we had a big party!

Woods: said...

Oh so cute! I love the brown, LOVE Stella's bow and think you guys are such a beautiful family! I'm so glad to see an updated blog! :) Hope school is going good for you guys!

{brady+sarah} said...

these are such CUTE pictures! Well done! Love them! and you guys!

Woods: said...

Hey! You guys just let us know when you are coming and we will make sure we can hang out! Sounds like fun!

Mama Chappell said...

You three are adorable, I need a copy or should I say copies maybe I should cry first, you are beautiful Love mama chapps

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Okay, how cute are you guys!!! Stella is adorable. Love the one one her tummy with the cute little face she is making. You guys are too cute. We sure do miss you and hope all is well with school. How much longer does Dan have left?

Cianne said...

Alright. You can't get mad at me for not blogging when you are back at home in Vegas. Where's the update? Loves!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello! I have been lurking on your site tonight (I'm a friend of Ashley Hollis') and just HAD to say that these pictures are gorgeous! Especially that second one of your beautiful little girl! WOW! I live in Vegas also (Sunrise Mtn area) and would love to find out who took your pictures, (if you don't mind, of course). You should be so proud of your beautiful family!