In case all you moms out there didn't know...Gymboree has the best bubbles in the world. The are everlasting. Stella and I blew bubbles that lasted 3 days. Insane! Go and buy these...you'll love them!
Shawni...it's Jen Chapman now Kent!! How are you? I came across your blog & I'm so glad I did!! It's so fun to see you, how long has it been?! Your little one is so cute, she looks so much like you! Well you have to give me your e-mail so I can invite you to our blog!
Hi Shawni!! I loved all the pictures! We def. need to get together and go to the park! I leave tomorrow for my moms but when we get back we will give you a call to make a play date!!
6 comments:
Gretta has these too! And they truly are the best!
perfect now I have something fun to do with Conner today, I am going to go to the mall and buy them! It will be a perfect gift for his easter basket.
Thanks for the advice.. we love bubbles at our hose and if they last... even better
Shawni...it's Jen Chapman now Kent!! How are you? I came across your blog & I'm so glad I did!! It's so fun to see you, how long has it been?! Your little one is so cute, she looks so much like you! Well you have to give me your e-mail so I can invite you to our blog!
Hi Shawni!! I loved all the pictures! We def. need to get together and go to the park! I leave tomorrow for my moms but when we get back we will give you a call to make a play date!!
We got some and love them too! Thanks for the tip.
Post a Comment