Wednesday, April 30, 2008
R.I.P.
Today I bid farewell to my TI-83 calculator...I have finally finished my very last math class at the University of Utah. I am pretty sure I bought this calculator when I was in high school. It has served me well for the past 10 years (WHAT?!) and now it is time to say good bye. Only a few more classes until I receive my very expense piece of paper!
Love,
Shawni
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
ha! I would have thrown my calculator out of the window last semester when I kissed math good-bye, but it was elizabeth's (I'm not completely convinced I even ever bought one in high school).
congratulations!
That is awesome, Shawni. I remember thinking those calculators were SO COOL!
-Callie
Nowadays, kids have phones and ipods to play games on. In our day, we played Tetris on our TI-3's. We are so old school.
Congrats on finishing up math! I hate that subject. I still use my calculator for the work I am doing from home. It has a C-wood Colts sticker on it!
Wow, its been a while since I've seen one of those calculators. Congrats on finishing!!!
Good job finishing up your last classes!
That makes me wonder where mine is... so sad long gone, like my college career! Props on finishing!
Whoo Hoo!! Congrats!! Come home soo so we can play!!
It is sad... congrats on graduating!!! that is great.
That caculator just makes me smile! I remember how cool I thought I was when I got my pretty little hands on one! ha ha! Are you kidding me it has almost been 10 years-NO!! I seriously need to graduate...good for you, that is awesome!
Shawni are you in town? I don't know if I have your right email address, but we want to get together at a park next week. Let me know if Wednesday would work for you!
shawni! i saw the link to your blog on chelseas page and thought i would drop a line (this is jamie darby (edwards) from the good old high school days btw).
remember that boring computer class we had togethor?Haha. how time flys.
Congrats on finishing up your last math class! You are a great example to your family. From my experience I've tried to put my TI-85 far in the back of the drawer but it surfaces again and again. Crazy how some of the stuff you thought you might never need again is stuff you actually use a few times. I guess that's why they get so much money for that piece of paper. Good work!!
uh, time for a new post. You guys must be having way too much fun this summer!
Post a Comment